Assisted Living at Crown Point Christian Village
Crown Point Christian Village’s assisted living program offers expert assistance with activities of daily living including mobility, bathing, showering, dressing, eating, medication reminders and more. Assisted support is specifically designed to help senior residents thrive while prioritizing health, wellness and safety.
Assisted living may be a solution for seniors with chronic conditions, those who have difficulties living independently, or those who need an extra helping hand of support with daily activities. Our two-bedroom assisted living apartments are perfectly designed for couples where one spouse may need more support.
We offer excellent amenities and comfortable living.
- Maintenance-free assisted living
- 24-hour support with daily activities
- Studio, one- and two-bedrooms available
- Complete apartment and grounds maintenance
- Three nutritious restaurant-inspired meals served daily
- Paid utilities, including wifi and cable TV
- Weekly linen, laundry and light housekeeping
- Enrichment and connection opportunities
- Pets welcome
- Barber shop and beauty shop services
- Priority access to rehabilitation, long-term healthcare and memory support on campus.
- Faith-led programming including all-faiths chapel services, onsite pastor, Bible studies, personalized spiritual support and more.
Experience CH Life
CH Life is our resident and associate experience that guides life in our community through whole person wellness principles. From enriching opportunities to meaningful connection, we’ll help you discover abundant life in your next chapter. Learn more.
Social groups and new friendships
All-denominations spiritual support
Opportunities to thrive
Whole-person wellness activities
“We’re coming up on two years since my grandma moved into assisted living at Crown Point. I have nothing but praise for the staff.”
See if Crown Point is right for you or your loved one. Click on the video on the right for a virtual tour of our offerings.
Find the care you need and the services you want at Crown Point Christian Village.
Faith-Led and Person First
We are proud to be part of Christian Horizons, a faith-led, person-first organization.
The needs of those we serve are always at the forefront and instead of answering to shareholders, our profits are reinvested directly into our campus and services for improved programming, continued renovations, upkeep, fair wages for associates and peace of mind that we’ll always do the right thing for those we serve.
We serve people of all faiths and denominations with innovative and intuitive offerings that empower older adults in mind, body and spirit.
Learn more about Christian Horizons’ mission.
Is the time right for a move to senior living? Our advisors are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a visit.