Independent Living at Crown Point
Independent retirement living at Crown Point is centered around our beautiful garden villa townhomes. Each of our floor plan options feature two bedrooms, 1.5 baths and up to 1,614 sq. ft. Perfectly designed, you’ll enjoy patios, attached garage, included appliances and complete building and ground maintenance.
Crown Point’s independent townhomes offer the best in retirement living with added social and wellness opportunities and access to our resident clubhouse. We’re located just minutes from Lakes of the Four Seasons, shopping, restaurants and health providers. Residents also receive priority access to other care options on campus including assisted living, GracePoint rehabilitation, long-term healthcare and memory support.
Active living – Ideal for active seniors looking for carefree living.
- Maintenance-free senior living
- Two-bed, and 1.5-bath townhomes
- Complete home and grounds maintenance
- Pets welcome
- Full kitchens
- Appliances including washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and range
- Private patios
- Parking, including one-car attached garages
- Paid utilities including WiFi and basic cable
- ADT alarm security and emergency response system
- Twice monthly light housekeeping
- Onsite dining program
- Priority access to assisted living, rehabilitation, long-term healthcare and memory support on campus.
- Clubhouse access
- Weekly cocktail hour and continental breakfast
- Faith-led programming including all-faiths chapel services, onsite pastor, Bible studies, personalized spiritual support and more.
- Social connection with community neighbors
- Barber shop and beauty services
- Social and wellness activities including discounted membership and scheduled transportation to YMCA
Experience CH Life
CH Life is our resident and associate experience that guides life in our community through whole person wellness principles. From enriching opportunities to meaningful connection, we’ll help you discover abundant life in your next chapter. Learn more.
Social groups and friendly activities
All-denominations spiritual support
Your next chapter is your best yet
Whole-Person Wellness Activities
“Moving here was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. The love, support and security from the staff and neighbors make each day special.”
See if Crown Point is right for you or your loved one. Click on the video on the right for a virtual tour of our independent living garden villas.
Find the care you need and the services you want at Crown Point Christian Village.
The Crown Point Difference is Clear
Life-enhancing services and amenities
Serene walking paths, cozy fireplaces and high ceilings are just a few of the beautiful features of the Crown Point campus. Inside our walls you’ll find bustling activities, thoughtful amenities and supporting services that focus on whole person wellness. Here, we believe senior living should focus on thriving in mind, body and spirit.
The perfect location
Crown Point’s scenic 70-acre campus is located near Lakes of the Four Seasons in Crown Point, Indiana. We proudly offer Lake County the latest in retirement services and are conveniently located off Route 30 and minutes away from shopping, restaurants, churches and healthcare providers.
Faith-Led and Person First
We are proud to be part of Christian Horizons, a faith-led, person-first organization.
The needs of those we serve are always at the forefront and instead of answering to shareholders, our profits are reinvested directly into our campus and services for improved programming, continued renovations, upkeep, fair wages for associates and peace of mind that we’ll always do the right thing for those we serve.
We serve people of all faiths and denominations with innovative and intuitive offerings that empower older adults in mind, body and spirit.
Learn more about Christian Horizons’ mission.
Is the time right for a move to senior living? Our advisors are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a visit.