What Does Faith-Based Hospice Mean?
- Your loved one’s life is valued as the Image of God
- Christian ethical standards guide treatment and medication
- We minister to the whole person—body, mind and spirit
- The family of God ministers to the patient through the moment of death, and to the family through an extended time of bereavement
- All patients and/or families are treated with Christ’s model of compassion
- We choose to honor God in all we do
How can Safe Haven Hospice help Churches and their ministry?
- Partner with the church in ministry to hospice patients and their families
- Provide free educational seminars to church groups and individuals
- Be a professional resource for caregivers and patients
- Answer difficult and personal questions about end-of-life care
- Minister on behalf of Christ to people with no church affiliation
Click here to view our Spectrum of Hospice Care brochure