What does faith-based hospice mean?
- Your loved one’s life is valued as the Image of God.
- Christian ethical standards guide treatment and medication.
- We minister to the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
- The family of God ministers to the patient through the moment of death and to the family through an extended time of bereavement.
- All patients and/or families are treated with Christ’s model of compassion.
- We choose to honor God in all we do.
How can Safe Haven Hospice help churches and their ministry?
- As a partner with the church in ministry to hospice patients and their families.
- By provide free educational seminars to church groups and individuals.
- As a professional resource for caregivers and patients.
- By answering difficult and personal questions about end-of-life care.
- As a minister on behalf of Christ to people with no church affiliation.
Click here to view our Spectrum of Hospice Care brochure.