Long-Term Healthcare Support
Around-the-clock nursing support for those with chronic conditions. At Christian Horizons, our long-term skilled healthcare programs lead with expert care and loving support.
Our Healthcare Approach
This type of support has been traditionally known as nursing home, nursing facility or even skilled nursing care. Today, we lead with a person-first approach. Whether you’re currently managing a healthcare condition or are facing a new diagnosis, we’re here for you.
Skilled Nursing and Healthcare Support
We proudly serve in Illinois, Iowa, Indiana and Missouri. See below for a location near you.
Long-Term Care and Expert Skilled Healthcare Support
- Highly trained medical team
- 24-hour nursing support
- Medical director oversight
- Personalized care plans
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Restaurant-inspired meals and snacks
- 24-hour urgent communication system
- Enrichment and connection opportunities
Visit our 7 locations
Find a location near you.
● Crown Point Christian Village | Crown Point, IN
● Hickory Point Christian Village | Forsyth, IL
● Hoosier Christian Village | Brownstone, IN
● Lewis Memorial Christian Village | Springfield, IL
● Risen Son Christian Village | Council Bluffs, IA
● The Christian Village | Lincoln, IL
● Wabash Christian Village | Carmi, IL
Committed to Quality of Life
At Christian Horizons, we empower older adults to thrive in mind, body and spirit through faith-led services. Our skilled nursing and healthcare programs lead with mission.
The compassion the team had with our loved one and the whole family was outstanding and helped make a difficult situation comforting...comforting knowing our loved one was in good hands.
Donna, Family Member
Everyone, from the people at the front desk, to the staff, nurses and administrators has been fantastic. They do a great job communicating with our family.
Lori, Family Member
Hoosier Christian Village has a wonderful and caring staff, as well as a positive atmosphere for their residents. Their Christ-centered focus makes Hoosier feel like home.
Amy, Family Member
Setting a New Vision for Older Adults
Faith-Led and Person First
We are proud to part of Christian Horizons, a faith-led, person-first organization. The needs of those we serve are always at the forefront and instead of answering to stakeholders, our profits are reinvested directly into our campus and services for improved programming, continued renovations, upkeep, fair wages for associates and peace of mind that we’ll always do the right thing for those we serve.
We serve and employ people of all faiths and denominations with innovative and intuitive offerings that empower older adults in mind, body and spirit.
Learn more about Christian Horizons’ mission.