Supportive Living at Wabash Christian
Supportive living at Wabash Christian offers just the right amount of assisted support to older adults with daily needs. From an extra hand getting around to bathing assistance, we’re here for you.
Our care team offers individualized personal support and enrichment opportunities that prioritize whole person wellness. Residents enjoy bright and sunny one-bedroom apartments with thoughtful amenities focused on resident enrichment in mind, body and spirit.
We offer excellent amenities and comfortable living.
- Maintenance-free affordable senior living
- Support with daily activities
- Sunny one-bedroom apartments available
- Complete apartment and grounds maintenance
- Three nutritious restaurant-inspired meals served daily
- Paid utilities, including internet and cable TV
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
- Weekly linen, laundry and light housekeeping
- Daily wellbeing and wellness checks
- 24-hour urgent call system
- Thriving social enrichment calendar
- Wellness exercise groups and lectures
- Beauty salon
- Faith-led programming including all-faiths chapel services, onsite pastor, Bible studies, personalized spiritual support and more.
Experience CH Life
CH Life is our resident and associate experience that guides life in our community through whole person wellness principles. From enriching opportunities to meaningful connection, we’ll help you discover abundant life in your next chapter. Learn more.
Live Life on Purpose
Social groups and friendly neighbors
All-denominations spiritual support
Whole-person thoughtful programming
“I feel at home here with friends and the caregivers really care.”
—Wabash Christian Supportive Living Resident
Commitment to Wellness and Safety
The safety of residents, guests and associates is our highest priority. Our comprehensive infection control practices and safety protocols keep health and wellness at the forefront. Learn more about our COVID-19 infection control practices, visitor guidelines and more.
Faith-Led and Person First
We are proud to be part of Christian Horizons, a faith-led, person-first organization.
The needs of those we serve are always at the forefront and instead of answering to shareholders, our profits are reinvested directly into our campus and services for improved programming, continued renovations, upkeep, fair wages for associates and peace of mind that we’ll always do the right thing for those we serve.
We serve people of all faiths and denominations with innovative and intuitive offerings that empower older adults in mind, body and spirit.
Learn more about Christian Horizons’ mission.
Is the time right for a move to senior living? Our advisors are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a tour.