GracePoint Short-Term Rehabilitation
GracePoint Short-Term Rehabilitation at Wabash Christian Village
GracePoint at Wabash Christian Village offers short-term rehabilitation and post-acute care for seniors following a hospital stay, injury or surgery. For older adults needing care following knee replacements, hip surgeries or recovery from an injury, our experts are here to help. Our therapy and rehabilitation services are led by expert professionals who create individualized plans for getting you back to your feet and back to the things you love most. We offer private rooms, restaurant-inspired meals and social enrichment. Learn more about GracePoint rehabilitation.
Post-acute and short-term rehabilitation services include:
- Cardiopulmonary care
- Orthopedic care
- Post–acute/rehabilitation and care
- Certified Ampcare Provider
- McNeill Disphagia Certified Provider
- Certified PhoRTE Therapist
- Certified SpeakOUT Provider
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Diabetes management
- Specialized wound care
- Medical director oversight
Wabash Christian Therapy offers outpatient therapy services to people of all ages. We support orthopedic therapy, sports injury recovery, back pain support and more. For more information about our outpatient therapy programs, contact us at 618.382.2927.
Outpatient programs offered:
- Orthopedic / Surgery Recovery
- Sports Injury Recovery / Sports Taping
- Fall Prevention / Balance Impairment
- Back Pain / Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Vestibular Therapy / Dizziness
- Stroke Recovery
- Pain Management / Wound Care
- Speech and Language Dysfunction
- Dysphagia Rehabilitation
- Specialized Voice Therapy
- Pulmonary and Cardiac Recovery
- Women’s Health / Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Edema / Lymphedema Therapy
- Cognitive / Memory Impairment
- Concussion Management
Outpatient special services:
- Certified Lymphedema Therapists
- Certified Vitalstim Providers
- Acupressure / Aromatherapy
- Myofascial Release
- Concussion Assessment / Management
- Pediatrics / Developmental Therapy
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
CHLife is our resident and associate experience that guides life in our community through whole person wellness principles. From enriching opportunities to meaningful connection, we’ll help you discover abundant life in your next chapter. Learn more.
Thriving Social Opportunities
All-denominations spiritual support
Whole-person wellness activities
“My experience here was wonderful. Therapists are so kind and extremely knowledgeable. I appreciate having this facility in Carmi.”
—Chris, GracePoint Graduate
Faith-Led and Person First
We are proud to part of Christian Horizons, a faith-led, person-first organization. The needs of those we serve are always at the forefront and instead of answering to stakeholders, our profits are reinvested directly into our campus and services for improved programming, continued renovations, upkeep, fair wages for associates and peace of mind that we’ll always do the right thing for those we serve.
We serve and employ people of all faiths and denominations with innovative and intuitive offerings that empower older adults in mind, body and spirit.
Learn more about Christian Horizons’ mission.
Questions about rehabilitation our outpatient therapy? Our advisors are here to help. Contact us today to schedule a visit.