The Life You Want
We believe retirement and senior living should be filled with choices that are easy to navigate. Our services and retirement communities are found across the Midwest and include intuitive life plan campuses and stand-alone older adult communities offering a mix of independent, assisted and supportive living, memory support, long-term healthcare centers and short-term rehabilitation. We also proudly serve seniors through compassionate end-of-life support, innovative centers and pharmacy services.
Speak to one of our Senior Living Advisors
Contact Us Today
Senior Living Communities
Offering a range of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, memory support and long-term skilled nursing healthcare. Contact us today.
Short-term rehabilitation and acute care. GracePoint offers state-of-the-art physical, occupational and speech therapy, the most advanced technologies, and the best of clinical care. Learn more.
Pathway Memory Support® offers contemporary best-practices, enhanced associate training, creative approaches to care, and a strong focus on family and friend engagement. Learn more.
PACE® Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
New Horizons PACE is an innovative alternative to nursing home care serving select counties of St. Louis. Learn more.
Safe Haven Hospice offers compassionate end-of-life care to families in central Illinois. Our mission is to make end of life support comfortable and meaningful. Learn more.
Senior Care Pharmacy
We partner with long-term skilled nursing and assisted living communities to provide expert pharmaceutical support to older adult adults. Learn more.
Associates at Christian Horizons are proud to empower older adults in mind, body and spirit through faith-led service. Our faithful beginnings mean we put people first, providing meaningful work that makes a difference for those we serve, while fully supporting our growing team. As a Christian Horizons associate, you’ll find a wide range of jobs, flexibility and benefits, including stepping stones for career advancement.
- Hickory Point Christian Village, Forsyth, IL
- Lewis Memorial Christian Village, Springfield, IL
- River Birch Living, Springfield, IL
- Supportive Living of Washington, Washington, IL
- The Christian Village, Lincoln, IL
- Wabash Christian Village, Carmi, IL
- Wabash Christian Supportive Living, Carmi, IL
- Safe Haven Hospice, serving central Illinois
- Timberlake Supportive Living (a Christian Horizons Managed Community), Springfield, IL
Christian Horizons is a faith-led, nonprofit organization. The needs of those we serve are always at the forefront. We serve people of all faiths and denominations through innovative and intuitive senior living and senior support offerings. Learn more about our mission and explore our most recent health care career opportunities.
Christian Horizons empowers older adults in mind, body and spirit through faith-led service.
We envision people thriving in mind, body and spirit.
OUR F.A.I.TH.-LED VALUES
- Fun – We foster personalized experiences filled with joy for those we serve.
- Appreciation – We celebrate God’s distinctive gifts of talent, wisdom and beauty in every individual.
- Inspiration – We lovingly share Christ’s truth with others.
- Transparency – We work with openness and accountability.
- Heart – We serve with passion.